Loving yourself exactly where you are
The first step in increasing your self-confidence is to begin by loving and accepting yourself exactly the way you are right now.
I know you might be thinking “easier said than done,” especially with how much and how often we are bombarded with media images that suggest we are flawed and need to be fixed to be good enough and lovable.
But the ability to love ones-self unconditionally occurs one little thought and baby step at a time.
This next tool I will teach…
- 1 slice of gluten free bread – toasted
- 1 tbsp. of almond butter
- ¼ organic banana
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
I love having this with either my morning organic coffee or a protein shake.
Simple one ingredient coconut chip alternative snack
- Fresh coconut. Either purchase a fresh coconut and then cut it into pieces after you drink the water from it, or purchase coconut meat from your local health food store.
Or purchase coconut meat from your local health food store.
Sprinkle some sea salt on top and viola a healthy single ingredient crunchy chip alternative!
¡Provecho! (This means “Enjoy” in Spanish)
Delicious gluten free, wheat free, low carb breakfast apple flax cereal
- 1 large organic apple red or green
- 3 tbsp. of ground Flax Seed
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup of shredded coconut flakes
- 5 raisins
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of nutmeg
- Cut apple into small bite-sized pieces
- Sprinkle the flax seeds over the apple
- Then pour the coconut milk over the flax seeds and apple…
Yummy healthy almond chocolate cacao ball power snack
- 1 cup raw organic almonds chopped
- 18 Persian dates pits & stems removed
- 3 tbsp. raw cocoa
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Coating: cinnamon/coconut/grated orange peel
- In blender or food processor, grind almonds to powder. Add dates, cocoa and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Roll with a light touch to one-inch balls. Batter is sticky and will roll easily when hands are slightly wet.
- Roll balls with cinnamon,…
Crunchy delicious homemade baked kale chips with sea salt
- 1 bunch of kale
- ½ cup ground pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. malt vinegar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Water for blending
- Set oven to 220℉
- Tear kale into bite size pieces.
- In separate bowl combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture over leaves a bit at a time and massage into leaves.