Sort by: Title | Date
Having the Body You Want Begins with Loving the Body You Have
One of my favorite ways to love my body is to MOVE IT
In this post I have shared a “no makeup selfie” of me on a hike out in the Southern California mountains. This is one of my favorite ways of loving myself, and my body.
I love to venture out and connect with nature.
I love the combination of being out in nature listening to the wind, birds and some of my favorite motivational tunes, while moving my body in fun, simple, playful ways.
I am not timing how fast…
Breakfast à la Peanut Butter & Banana
- 1 slice of gluten free bread – toasted
- 1 tbsp. of almond butter
- ¼ organic banana
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
I love having this with either my morning organic coffee or a protein shake.
Crunchy Healthy Afternoon Coconut Chips Snack
Simple one ingredient coconut chip alternative snack
- Fresh coconut. Either purchase a fresh coconut and then cut it into pieces after you drink the water from it, or purchase coconut meat from your local health food store.
Or purchase coconut meat from your local health food store.
Sprinkle some sea salt on top and viola a healthy single ingredient crunchy chip alternative!
¡Provecho! (This means “Enjoy” in Spanish)
Yummy Breakfast Apple Flax Cereal
Delicious gluten free, wheat free, low carb breakfast apple flax cereal
- 1 large organic apple red or green
- 3 tbsp. of ground Flax Seed
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup of shredded coconut flakes
- 5 raisins
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of nutmeg
- Cut apple into small bite-sized pieces
- Sprinkle the flax seeds over the apple
- Then pour the coconut milk over the flax seeds and apple pieces and…
Almond Chocolate Cacao Balls
Yummy and Healthy Almond Chocolate Cacao Balls Power Snack
- 1 cup raw organic almonds chopped
- 18 Persian dates pits & stems removed
- 3 tbsp. raw cocoa
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Coating: cinnamon/coconut/grated orange peel
- In blender or food processor, grind almonds to powder. Add dates, cocoa and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Roll with a light touch to one-inch balls. Batter is sticky and will roll easily when hands are slightly wet.
- Roll balls with cinnamon, coconut,…
Healthy Recipe: Sea Salt Kale Chips
Crunchy delicious homemade baked kale chips with sea salt
- 1 bunch of kale
- ½ cup ground pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. malt vinegar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Water for blending
- Set oven to 220℉
- Tear kale into bite size pieces.
- In separate bowl combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture over leaves a bit at a time and massage into leaves.
- Bake at 220…