Crunchy delicious homemade baked kale chips with sea salt
- 1 bunch of kale
- ½ cup ground pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. malt vinegar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Water for blending
- Set oven to 220℉
- Tear kale into bite size pieces.
- In separate bowl combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture over leaves a bit at a time and massage into leaves.
- Bake at 220 degrees F for 3 – 5 hours.
Note: There is no doubt getting the right consistency for a chip requires a long baking time on low heat. They are wonderfully prepared in a dehydrator as well.