Today I want to tell you how beautiful you are!!!
You are radiant and talented and gifted beyond measure!!!
Doesn’t it feel great to hear that?
Did you know that most people, (especially women), worry about their bodies every 15 minutes?
Many women obsess over losing weight, they never feel “good enough”, and constantly criticize themselves!
This has got to stop.
Don’t you agree?
As much as I pride myself as someone very outgoing and smart and loving, I too can have moments when I catch myself in an old habit of self-judgment.
So, what’s a woman (person) to do?
I’m going to share with you 12 powerful affirmations I have used and absolutely love, that helps me remember to be grateful for my many gifts, it reminds me of my true “inner beauty” and helps me to reprogram any OLD limiting beliefs, into new empowering beliefs, and it helps me to SHINE each and every day!
Improve Your Self Esteem with These 12 Affirmations
Would you like to wake up every day and remember how truly beautiful you are? Say these 12 affirmations into the mirror every morning when you wake up.
- Each day in every way I get healthier, stronger, and more energized
- I am made to move easily and be physically active with ease and grace
- My genes are designed to create perfect vibrant health
- As I get older, I become stronger, smarter, more attractive, and more productive (“I keep growing and expanding – full steam ahead”)
- Wrinkles are a beautiful sign of abundant living and loving
- I love my “well lived-in body”
- Body fat has a purpose and my body easily releases any excess body fat that no longer serves a purpose.
- I am highly pleasing in the eyes of myself and others
- My body is a masterpiece and I love and accept myself unconditionally
- I eat healthy organic pure food providing energy and fuel for my body, mind and SOUL
- I allow myself to feel vibrant, healthy, abundant, and safe, with all of my needs met in advance.
- I am good enough and beautiful just the way I am
Now over to you, what’s your favorite self-esteem affirmation?
I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.