After coaching thousands of people from all over the world over the past decade I have found some simple yet highly effective ways to increase the joy and happiness you allow yourself to experience.
What is blocking joy from your life?
So, what does block you and me from experiencing the fullness of our JOY?
Often times, especially for women, we put everyone’s needs and everything else on our “to-do” list in front of our own simple pleasures.
And we don’t realize the long-term impact of this over the course of years.…
Self-confident people are admired by others and inspire confidence in others.
They face their fears head-on and tend to be risk-takers.
Those who strongly believe in themselves and in their ability to accomplish a particular challenge are much more likely to have success.
So our self-confidence is quite important as it is directly related to what actions we are willing to take in our life.
Also, the strength or weakness of our self-confidence will likely determine the success when we do take action.
How to Supercharge Your Self Confidence
Today I want to tell you how beautiful you are!!!
You are radiant and talented and gifted beyond measure!!!
Doesn’t it feel great to hear that?
Did you know that most people, (especially women), worry about their bodies every 15 minutes?
Many women obsess over losing weight, they never feel “good enough”, and constantly criticize themselves!
This has got to stop.
Don’t you agree?
As much as I pride myself as someone very outgoing and smart and loving, I too can have moments when I catch…
One of my favorite ways to love my body is to MOVE IT
In this post I have shared a “no makeup selfie” of me on a hike out in the Southern California mountains. This is one of my favorite ways of loving myself, and my body.
I love to venture out and connect with nature.
I love the combination of being out in nature listening to the wind, birds and some of my favorite motivational tunes, while moving my body in fun, simple, playful ways.
I am not timing how fast…
- 1 slice of gluten free bread – toasted
- 1 tbsp. of almond butter
- ¼ organic banana
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
I love having this with either my morning organic coffee or a protein shake.
Simple one ingredient coconut chip alternative snack
- Fresh coconut. Either purchase a fresh coconut and then cut it into pieces after you drink the water from it, or purchase coconut meat from your local health food store.
Or purchase coconut meat from your local health food store.
Sprinkle some sea salt on top and viola a healthy single ingredient crunchy chip alternative!
¡Provecho! (This means “Enjoy” in Spanish)
Delicious gluten free, wheat free, low carb breakfast apple flax cereal
- 1 large organic apple red or green
- 3 tbsp. of ground Flax Seed
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup of shredded coconut flakes
- 5 raisins
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of nutmeg
- Cut apple into small bite-sized pieces
- Sprinkle the flax seeds over the apple
- Then pour the coconut milk over the flax seeds and apple pieces and…
Yummy healthy almond chocolate cacao ball power snack
- 1 cup raw organic almonds chopped
- 18 Persian dates pits & stems removed
- 3 tbsp. raw cocoa
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Coating: cinnamon/coconut/grated orange peel
- In blender or food processor, grind almonds to powder. Add dates, cocoa and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Roll with a light touch to one-inch balls. Batter is sticky and will roll easily when hands are slightly wet.
- Roll balls with cinnamon,…
Crunchy delicious homemade baked kale chips with sea salt
- 1 bunch of kale
- ½ cup ground pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. malt vinegar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Water for blending
- Set oven to 220℉
- Tear kale into bite size pieces.
- In separate bowl combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture over leaves a bit at a time and massage into leaves.
- Bake at 220…