7 Powerful Questions Before Making a Drastic Life Change
If you are trying to discover if NOW is the time for you to reinvent “YOU”, ask yourself these seven key questions.
- Do I find myself daydreaming about being somewhere else or doing something else while I’m at work?
- Do I feel jealous of others living their dreams filled with passion and purpose?
- Have I lost my passion for what I do?
- Is that loss of passion affecting other areas of my life?
- Do I feel a strong “pull” to be doing more, making a difference, or having more of an impact on the world?
- Do I feel excited when I think of myself working in another career?
- Am I willing to make some sacrifices in order to make the new career a reality?
If you answered yes to more than three of the questions above, then the answer just might be a YES, it is time to reinvent yourself.
Also, it’s important to note that you are not alone many, many, famous and highly successful people reinvented themselves at one point or another in life.
Take Louise Lynn Hay for example.
In 1984, when people thought she should be retiring, Louise launched Hay House Publishing. She was 58 years old.
Louise died in 2017 at the age of 88 leaving a legacy of inspirational self-help books and that will touch lives for years to come.
Here’s the other thing, if you don’t listen to your longing and discontent it will only get louder.
Whatever is suppressed, MUST express itself in one way or another.
Many clients of mine come to do some coaching with me AFTER their health or their life is expressing itself in negative ways.
I suggest being proactive, and being smart about listening to the inner calling from your SOUL.
Seek some support and help in the process.
To help you with this, I have a gift for you.
I offer a complimentary consultation that could be very helpful in supporting you to uncover what you are feeling deep down, what you think is standing in your way, and creating a vision for what you would love.
Let me know in the comments below if you would like to schedule a confidential, complimentary 30-minute consultation, (there’s no obligation or sales pitch), just good old-fashioned love, support, and coaching.
I know how confusing it can be when you aren’t living your passion and how important it is to get support. This is my gift to you 🙂
You deserve this, you are reading this for a reason, feel free to say YES.