Turn your dreams into reality by learning how to leverage these powerful manifesting tools
Have you ever had a dream or goal that you wanted to achieve, but struggled to make it a reality?
Whether it’s your dream career, a personal accomplishment, or the love life you’ve always desired, manifesting your dreams can feel like a challenging process.
In this post, we’ll explore three tools that can help you manifest your dreams and turn them into a reality (along with tips and tricks to make them easier than ever!).
Start using these tools today to jumpstart your manifestation journey and begin shifting your current reality to create a life you’d love.
Manifestation Method #1: Visualization
If you’re familiar with the Law of Attraction, the Secret, or have tried manifesting in the past, you’re probably familiar with the idea of visualization.
But, when it comes to seeing real results through the power of manifestation, most people aren’t using visualization in the best way possible.
The concept of manifestation is based in focus, feeling, belief, and action… but, focus on what? Feeling about what? Belief in what?
That’s where a clear vision of the future you’re manifesting comes in! Your vision for what you’d love is what informs every other step of your manifestation process.
It is, without question, the first step to effective, powerful manifestation.
As you create your own vision for the outcome you’re calling into reality, keep the following pitfalls in mind, and consider trying one of the exercises below!
The most common visualization mistakes to avoid to manifest results you love:
- Not being specific: As you create a vision for what you’d like to manifest, be as specific as possible. Saying your desire “better health” or “good things” isn’t likely to manifest much into your physical reality. Visualization is a powerful tool because it gives each of us a vehicle to paint a detailed picture of the outcome we want to create.
- Allowing limiting beliefs to hinder the vision: As you create the vision for what you would love, lean into your wildest dreams and paint a picture of your best life. Your limiting beliefs may try to convince you to be more reasonable, practical, or realistic…but the desires you have are yours for a reason!
- Forgetting to include yourself: As you visualize the future you’re manifesting into reality, don’t forget to personalize it! Imagine your future self living the outcome you desire, tune into the feelings you have in that new reality, and explore what it would look like and feel like for you to be fully immersed in your dream life.
- Setting it and forgetting it: To truly tap into the power of your vision, revisit it on a daily basis. Practice imagining your desired outcome and tapping into the positive emotions that come along with it.
Visualization tools to help you manifest results you love:
- Keep a Manifestation Journal: To help you stay in tune with your vision and keep the outcome you’re manifesting at top of mind, consider keeping a manifestation journal.
In it, write about the wins and positive things you experience on your manifesting journey, and use it to write about your vision as if it’s already true for you. Write in the first person (using words like “I” and “me”), and describe your life, your feelings, and the things you do and create in your life in as much detail as possible.
Tip: If you don’t like to write, or are unable to, consider typing your journal entries or recording them as you describe the present-tense version of your vision out loud.
- Get a manifestation partner: In addition to holding each other accountable for the results you’re each creating in your manifestation practice, you can amplify and refine your vision by regularly getting together and describing your visions out loud together. Speak in the present tense, as if your vision has already become your current reality, and be as specific and descriptive as possible.
Tip: Consider exchanging prompts that enable you and your manifestation partner to describe something specific about each of your ideal lives each time you meet. For example, one week you might describe how you spent your weekend, and the next you might describe your career or relationship.
- Try a vision board: If you like creative projects and visual imagery, a vision board might be a great way for you to practice focusing on your vision each day. For instructions on how to create your own vision board, check out this post!
Manifestation Method #2: Reframe Your Negative Thoughts & Shift Your Paradigms
The next step in powerful, effective manifesting is learning to pay attention to the negative thoughts, limiting beliefs, and negative feelings that might come up while you focus on your vision.
First, understand that while a negative mindset can undermine your manifesting results, it’s normal to experience negative thoughts, questions, worries, and even disbelief from time to time.
When these things do come up on your manifestation journey, think of them as information about where you might be holding onto a paradigm or belief that is no longer serving you. This awareness is actually an amazing opportunity to shift the paradigms keeping you stuck!
Shift Your Paradigms in 3 Simple Steps:
- Identify the constrictive feeling or belief: First, practice noticing what you’re noticing by paying attention to when negative and limiting thoughts, feelings, or beliefs come up.
You can explore what triggered it, what undesired results in your life it may be contributing to, and where you learned this response. Most importantly, this step is about awareness and an opportunity to take responsibility for our belief system.
- Identify a new potential paradigm: Choose a belief statement that is more true and more in line with accomplishing your goals than the old one you want to replace.
- Immerse yourself in your new, chosen belief: This can involve journaling, reciting mantras, listening to meditations, using positive affirmations, and so on. The key is to surround yourself with and support your new thought pattern in any way possible!
Enhance Your Positive Mindset by Forming New Beliefs Aligned with Your Goals, like:
- If you believe, “Wanting more money makes me unspiritual”, you might replace it with: “The more resources I have, the more good I can do in the world.”
- If you believe, “Forgiveness means I’m letting them off the hook”, you might replace it with: “Forgiveness sets me free. I don’t have to suffer to hold them responsible.”
- If you believe, “I should be grateful for the job I already have”, you might replace it with: “I can be grateful for the job I have and I am ready for something greater.”
Manifestation Method #3: Take Inspired Action
So many people focus the entirety of their manifesting efforts on positive thoughts and good feelings… and while those are important aspects to manifesting results you love, the success of all manifestation techniques requires one, often-overlooked element: action.
Not just any action, but specifically, action inspired by the ideal life you’ve envisioned.
Misconceptions that keep people from taking action in the direction of their dreams:
- I have to wait until the right time: You can start taking inspired action in the direction of your dreams right now- in fact, the present moment is the best time! Waiting until the perfect time will keep you stuck in your current reality, because your subconscious mind will always find a reason not to take action right now.
- I have to have a better plan: Not only is planning out your entire path from here to there not necessary, it actually hinders your manifesting results. You don’t have to know how or when your dreams will come into reality, just that they are. The only thing you need to know or do is to take the best next step.
- I can manifest with my mindset and belief alone: While the power of positive thinking is great, life-changing manifestation results require your action. In fact, it is often a crucial step that people miss in their manifestation process!
The following questions can help you take inspired action in the direction of your dreams:
- What can I do now, with what I have, in support of my dreams?
- Does this choice move me closer to the outcome I’m manifesting, or further away?
- What would the future version of me, who has already succeeded, do right now?
- If my next decision demonstrated my unwavering belief that the outcome I desire is on its way to me, what would I do?
Before You Try Any of the Exercises in this Post…
I’d love to help you clarify your vision for a life you’d absolutely love living.
With the Ignited Vision eBook, you’ll be able to design a crystal clear ignited vision of your dream and determine what’s next for you to make it a reality…
It’s the perfect compliment to the powerful insights you’ve already gained!
People Also Ask
- How to Make a Vision Board to Manifest Your Dreams
- Visualizing Success | The Proven, 4-Step Tool to Achieve More
- How to Attract Abundance Into Your Life in 4 Easy Steps