Here’s How to Explain to Potential Clients Why Investing In Doing a Program With a Life Coach Is Such a Worthwhile Investment
As a current or future life coach, you already know that investing in a life coach in something that’s highly valuable.
Life coaches are a powerful support in helping clients achieve their greatest dreams!
So what’s the best communicate to prospective clients that investing in a program with you is one of the most important investments that they can make? Or how can you communicate to your existing clients that you’re raising your life coach prices, and it’s still worthwhile for them to say “Yes” to this additional investment?
The key is in communicating the following truth: Everyone wants to live their dream life, and if it were easy to realize and achieve our goals on our own, we’d all be living our dream lives right now!
This where a life coach comes in – we help facilitate the process of people transforming their own lives.
So I’d love to share with you a few of my favorite reasons for explaining to clients why life coaching comes at a price, and some pieces of advice on helping them select the perfect life coach!
Life coaches help you tap into the power within YOU
It’s important to make clear to your potential clients that life coaching is not therapy (which is often long-term and very expensive), and it’s not about analyzing the past.
Life coaching is also not about focusing on troubling external life circumstances or healing trauma.
Instead, it’s about showing a client there is a power within them far greater than any circumstance or condition, and that they have very real choices in how to use that power to transform any areas of their life including health, abundance, vocation, and relationships.
While we know that our greatest power comes from within, we also know how challenging it can be to really see and understand that truth without the guidance of another person.
This is why a high quality life coach – which will come at a quality life coach price – will go above and beyond at helping a client find that place of power within themselves.
Life coaches help provide clarity in recognizing your dreams
Many of us often feel stuck, experiencing longing and discontent in at least one area of our lives – but don’t know how to address the roots of these feelings in order to create meaningful and lasting change.
A qualified, reputable, heart-centered life coach can help you understand why you are stuck and then work through these obstacles with you.
And the truth is, much of this longing and discontent comes from not knowing yet what we’d most like to be, do, have or give in this life… even though we feel a desire and drive rising up in us to do something different and amazing!
So many highly motivated people get stuck in life because they have trouble identifying their greatest dreams, even though these dreams live somewhere deep inside of them already.
An extraordinary life coach will help illuminate and clarify these desires, and then guide their client along the steps necessary to transforming them into reality.
Life coaches provide motivation and accountability
Once a client is able to clearly identify their goals, it still takes immense drive and discipline to take action to achieve them.
You can frame the level of motivation and accountability a life coach brings like this:
- Wouldn’t it be so nice to have someone walking alongside you, cheering you on and keeping you on track? Helping you set incremental goals, holding you to complete them, and then celebrating you when you do?
- Wouldn’t it be great to have a partner who helps you bounce back from setbacks without getting discouraged and with even more vitality and perseverance? Who helps you see that insurmountable roadblocks are often just limiting beliefs that can be easily overcome?
- How good would it feel to have someone on your team to keep track of all of the progress you are making – which can often be hard to see when a long journey is taken in many small steps?
Anything is achievable, but we all need strong advocates beside us, and that’s why the kind of support that a life coach provides is truly priceless!
There is no price tag on your greatest happiness
Now the million dollar question for most clients is:
What would it be worth for you to be able to make a decision about something, commit to it, and follow through with it in order to achieve your greatest dreams?
Or in other words, what would you be willing to invest in order to get the results you are looking for? To transform and shape your life into exactly what you desire?
Many of us tend to get caught up in the cost of things, rather than the value. This mindset can be a limiting belief, and may even represent a limiting belief you have that is revealing itself.
When we are deeply aware of the investment we have made and the value we are getting, we are more likely to follow through with our goals, because we have spent hard-earned money to invest in the most important thing we can: Ourselves.
When someone chooses to make an investment in themselves by means of investing in a program with you, they are showing commitment and dedication to their growth and to creating a life they truly love living.
Interested in becoming a life coach?
If you would love to learn more about life coaching as a means to following your own dream and of helping others manifest theirs, then my coaching masterclass training is for you! On this free online workshop that’s now just right around the corner, you’ll discover:
- The 4 foundational pillars you absolutely MUST have in place in order to turn your passion for helping others into a thriving, difference-making life coaching business that you can run from anywhere in the world
- My “coaching catapult secret” – an important step you can take right now to generate massive impact, influence and income as a life coach (no matter your age or level of experience)… and in a fraction of the time that it takes most other coaches
- A simple shift in thinking that will help you to immediately begin ATTRACTING the dream clients you’d most love to work with, to you… instead of allowing “scarcity thinking” to run the show, and relentlessly promoting your services to anyone and everyone who crosses your path