Eight practices to boost your feminine energy and ignite attraction in your masculine man
Feminine energy is one of the most powerful tools for attraction.
Feminine energy and masculine energy are polar energies which means they attract one another.
Let me be clear. We are not talking about a specific gender. As human beings we embody both masculine and feminine energy. Men and women have both masculine and feminine energy.
Prefer to watch a video about this content? Click below!
Think of these energies like a spectrum or a scale, where on one end you have feminine energy, and the other end you have masculine energy, and a combination of energies throughout the scale.
One side is not better than the other, and as a human being, you’ll find yourself at some point on that scale.
It’s important to know that your location is not a static position. Depending on your activity throughout the day, the environment you’re in, the activity you’re engaging in, and what conscious choice you make, you can move up or down the scale to become more masculine or more feminine.
The key is this…
If you want to attract a masculine partner you must learn to amplify the feminine. If you want a feminine partner you must learn to amplify the masculine.
It’s often overlooked and sometimes even ignored by women struggling to find love…
But it’s a hidden “secret” that women in successful relationships have used to naturally attract the kind of partner they want.
Often these successful women appear to have some “elusive” quality that attracts a phenomenal relationship with ease.
But the truth is, you have these energies inside of you right now too! You might just not know how to amplify the energy you want.
If you want an authentic, caring masculine man, I encourage you to read on…
Because today I’m going to share eight practices you can start today to amplify your natural feminine energy and create deep desire in masculine men.
- Joyful receiving – One of the women in my community of YouTube followers put it perfectly when she said “The best way I have found to increase my feminine energy is to learn how to receive. I’m an over giver, doing things for others makes me feel good. But unfortunately, in a romantic relationship this is masculine energy. It has been a journey to remember to just take a deep breath, smile, and receive graciously.”
This is brilliant because joyful receiving is a huge igniter for the masculine energy in a man. Providing is masculine energy, receptivity is feminine energy. If you want to ignite his masculine energy, learn how to receive better!
One way of thinking about it if you’re naturally a giver, is to know that you’re giving him the gift of providing for you. You’re giving him the ability to ignite his masculine energy, by opening up to receive his gifts!
- Stir up the feeling of being safe – Now I know this one can be more challenging, especially if you’ve been hurt in past relationships. But a great way to be more feminine is to make yourself feel safe. If you have to consistently fight to protect yourself, more of your masculine side has to come out and the feminine energy will hide inside. When you’re not feeling safe you’re guarded, you’re in fight mode and that fight mode is masculine.
So the question is, how in the heck do you make yourself feel safe?
Well there’s two primary ways… number one is to trust yourself to choose the right guy. And number two, is to trust yourself to speak up when you know something is off… When you know the relationship isn’t going in the direction that you want.
By trusting yourself in these ways, you can relax and enter into that state of feeling safe, which in turn, allows your feminine energy to come forth.
- Moving from your head into your body – Masculine energy is cognitive thinking energy, feminine energy is body-feeling energy. So to ignite your feminine energy, get out of your head and come down into your body! One of the best ways to do this to amplify feminine energy is to dance.
When you do, play with making curvy, flowy motions. Let me explain…
If we were to consider the male body for a moment, the form is angular, there’s a lot of straight lines. On the other hand, the female form has a lot of curves to it. There’s more circular motion to that form.
And studies show that even by just doing circular motions with your body, moving in a way that flows and feels soft and circular, your feminine energy increases! It moves you into a body-feeling space. A softer, more fluid space of feminine energy.
I know it might be hard to imagine, but try it out because it really does shift you from a masculine feeling into a feminine feeling.
- Connection with other women – Another of my YouTube subscribers writes, “To me the best way I activate my feminine energy is by going to the gym, especially to Zumba classes. Those classes light me up.“
If we think about it, this makes complete sense! When you go to the gym, who’s in those types of classes? A lot of the time, it’s 90% women. And the classes are all about connection. You’re doing moves together, in sync. It ignites the feminine energy because that coordination creates a deep level of connection.
I encourage you to look for more areas in your life where you can connect with other women and light each other up. It’s guaranteed to make you feel good and it fuels your feminine energy like a rocket!
- Wearing clothes and fragrance that makes you feel sexy – Feeling good about yourself is a great way to welcome more feminine energy. Wearing clothes that make you feel good about yourself helps you relax. You know that if you go in for that hug or that kiss with your man, you’re going to look and smell really good!
The relaxed, confident state you’re in when you feel sexy is addictive for him! It’s when you’re at your best and your most receptive, and he will be able to pick up on that. I encourage you to take the time before a date to make yourself feel great in whichever way works best for you.
- Self care – Similar to strategy 5, taking time to care for yourself helps you feel great and embrace more of your feminine power. As well as dressing in a way that makes you feel good, having regular manicures, pedicures and massages also helps to fill you up.
What I love about this is the willingness to take care of yourself. In these busy times, it’s often easy to forget about the small things. The key to this is nurturing yourself and making time to prioritize yourself!
Whether that be through daily affirmations, a relaxing spa day, some meditation or just reading your favourite book. Find something that fills you up and make a conscious effort to make time for it. This does absolute wonders for boosting your self love and natural confidence!
- Tone of voice – Changing your tone of voice doesn’t mean that you have to be something that you’re not.
Believe it or not, everyone has a spectrum of tone and the ability to swing the spectrum at will. You can be masculine in your tone at times when you need to be cognitive and assertive, and you can just as easily switch to the other side when you want to ignite the masculine in a man.
I encourage you to play with a sweet, soft, sensual tone when speaking to guys you’re attracted to… I think you’ll like what happens!
- Experience your sensuality – The more sensuous you become, the more masculine men you attract. Masculine men love a sensuous woman!
Being sensuous means being in touch with your senses instead of being in your head. It means being aware of the senses in your body. An easy practice for this, is when you’re enjoying a meal, really try to savor every bite. See if you can experience all the flavors that one bite has to offer you.
Or when you’re wearing your clothes, see if you can actually experience the clothes on your body and feel the fabrics. If you ask yourself throughout the day “What am I feeling right now? What am I experiencing right now?” This will shift you from masculine energy in your head into feminine energy in your body.
So there you have it, eight practices to amplify the feminine energy that masculine men absolutely love. A lot of these practices boil down to self care and valuing yourself as a woman. Know that you are a beautiful, powerful woman and the rest will likely follow.
If you need additional help with this, I’ve got a great gift for you to heighten the self love you feel…
It’s my self love activation kit. Inside, you’ll discover regular affirmations and a brilliant meditation that helps amplify your self-love and naturally care for yourself. When you make this a regular part of your routine, I’m sure you’ll notice a rapid change in the energy you share with the world.
Now, my question for you: Are there any feminine practices that you do that I haven’t listed here? Go ahead and post in the comment section below what works for you!