Inspiring gratitude quotes to shift your perspective and raise your vibration! [Plus, free inspirational quote phone wallpaper]
Would you love to experience greater ease, flow, and abundance in your life? If so, gratitude is the pathway that will take you there!
Gratitude helps us to transform our mindset to attract opportunities for greater abundance and joy into our lives.
But sometimes, we just need a little inspiration to help shift us into a gratitude-focused mindset quickly.
To help you with a quick dose of gratitude whenever you need it, here are 33 of my favorite gratitude quotes.
(And don’t forget to save your favorite gratitude quotes images from below! You can use our free inspirational phone wallpaper for an any-time reminder no matter where you are.)
1. “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
3. “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” – Albert Schweitzer
4. “In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
5. “This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.” – Maya Angelou
6. “When you give and carry out acts of kindness, it’s as though something inside your body responds and says, ‘Yes, this is how I ought to feel.” – Rabbi Harold Kushner
7. “It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up.” – Eckhart Tolle
8. “Gratitude opens the door to…the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.” – Deepak Chopra
9. “Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings.” – Marianne Williamson
10. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
11. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
12. “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” – Kristin Armstrong
14. “To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do.” – Victor Hugo
15. “The struggle ends when gratitude begins.” – Neale Donald Walsch
16. “My day begins and ends with gratitude.” – Louise Hay
17. “Do not resent your place in the story. Do not imagine yourself elsewhere. Do not close your eyes and picture a world without thorns, without shadows, without hawks. Change this world. Use your body like a tool meant to be used up, discarded, and replaced. Better every life you touch. We will reach the final chapter.” – ND Wilson
18. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.” – Cicero
19. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
20. “If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, ‘thank you,’ that would suffice.” – Eckhart Tolle
21. “For your heart is like a flower as it grows, and it’s the rain, not just the sun that helps it bloom.” – Charles Fink
22. “I am happy because I’m grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy.” – Will Arnett
23. “Gratitude leads to greatness. It can literally turn what you have into more than enough, jobs into joy, chaos into order, uncertainty into clarity, and bring peace to an otherwise chaotic day.” – Marc Chernoff
24. “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” – Epictetus
25. “All that we behold is full of blessings.” – William Wordsworth
26. “Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I choose gratitude.” – Nick Vujicic
27. “Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.” – Alphonse Karr
28. “Gratitude puts us in harmony with the very source that’s breathing us, the very power that gives us life.” – Mary Morrissey
29. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
30. “Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion.” -Thích Nhất Hạnh
31. “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” -Maya Angelou
32. “There are so many things in the world that could be invisible to the material eye, and when you take a moment to stop, to pause, to be present and notice them—that’s gratitude.” -Jay Shetty
33. “Love of God is pure when joy and suffering inspire an equal degree of gratitude.” -Simone Weil
Tap Into the Power of Gratitude
Practicing gratitude increases abundance, internal peace, and happiness… and decreases suffering.
By being grateful for what we have in life, we will attract more of what we want and become the best versions of ourselves.
Gratitude is an open door to a happier, healthier, and wealthier life!
And now, one last thing…I have a gift for YOU!
Shift Into a Frequency of Gratitude and Amplify Your Abundance with this FREE Guided Meditation from Mary Morrissey
- Generate an instant wave of gratitude for yourself and your life – even if it’s only the ability to have this day, see the sky, or see the smile on a stranger’s face.
- Shift your focus away from what seems to be missing or wrong, so that you can direct your awareness toward what you would love to experience more of in your life.
- Begin to see golden opportunities that were here all along, but you simply weren’t able to see from the frequency of fear, doubt, and worry.