Become Inspired to Take Action and Activate The Full Power of This Law
Spiritual laws have helped countless people throughout the course of history to solve problems, clarify their thoughts and sharpen their focus in the process of discovering and attaining their goals and dreams.
The Law of Attraction is one of the most simple, powerful and well-known spiritual laws today. This law states that there is a power within you to attract and manifest your deepest desires. Everybody has this power and it is full of unlimited potential.
According to Mary Morrissey, best-selling author, motivational speaker and world-renowned transformational coach, the Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into your life whatever you focus on. The Law of Attraction works when you tune your thoughts and actions to the frequency that’s in harmony with what you desire.
In summary, you have the power within you to bring more of what you love into your life, whether that be financial security, business success, better health or stronger relationships.
For those of you who might not know me yet, I’m Mary Morrissey. I’m a best-selling author, motivational speaker and world-renowned transformational coach.
My own definition of the law of attraction is: The ability to attract into your life whatever you focus on. I defined this through my own experiences in life when I discovered that The Law of Attraction works flawlessly when you tune your thoughts and actions to the frequency that’s in harmony with
what you desire.
And what better way to tune your thoughts to a frequency of abundance and joy in all aspects of life than to read some quotes from some of the world’s most incredible philosophers, inventors and inspirational leaders.
As you read the quotes on this page, really take the time to motivate yourself into taking action towards transforming your dreams into reality.
But before we dive straight into the list, I’d like you to focus your attention here for just a second.
If you’re really serious about the law of attraction and using it to create the life of your dreams… if you want to immediately take action when the universe prompts you… if you want to see real world results and learn real techniques that some of the most successful people on the planet use…
You might be someone who would love to experience more abundance in your life, but find yourself stuck in the same rut… or you might be someone who’s tried the law of attraction before but can’t seem to get it to work for you…
A lot of people who come to me for advice have a very similar problem… limiting beliefs. These beliefs hold a person back. It’s the thought that tells you it’s not possible, it’s the doubts that rise up against your dreams.
And it really is draining you of your potential power. In this Free Online Masterclass we’re going to cover a few KEY principles that everyone needs to make the law of attraction work for them. We’re going to cover techniques to crush limiting beliefs and fast-track you to success. Looking forward to seeing you on the inside!
Now to kick start your inspiration…
The following are 31 of the most inspiring quotes from some incredible thought leaders, teachers and successful people. These are sure to help shift your perspective to attract the resources necessary to be, do and have anything you would most love in life.
31 Law of Attraction Quotes
May the following quotes inspire you to attract the best into your life, focus on what you truly want and design the life of your dreams.
- What you think you become. What you feel you attract. What you imagine you create. – Buddha
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true. – Napoleon Hill
- To different minds, the same world is a hell and a heaven. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right. – Henry Ford
- You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions and your intentions create your reality. – Wayne Dyer
- Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced. – Soren Kierkegaard
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass. – Napoleon Hill
- When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds. – Patanjali
- Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success. – Genevieve Berhrend
- The ancestor of every action is … thought. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. – Jack Canfield
- You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be. – Napoleon Hill
- Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us, or we find it not. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We often become what we believe ourselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can, I acquire the ability to do it, even if I didn’t have it in the beginning. – Gandhi
- Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. – Albert Einstein
- Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The law of attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life. – Jack Canfield
- Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it. – Maya Angelou
- The vast majority of people are born, grow up, struggle, and go through life in misery and failure, not realizing that it would be just as easy to switch over and get exactly what they want out of life, not recognizing that the mind attracts the thing it dwells upon. – Napoleon Hill
- To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life. – Sonia Ricotti
- Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. – Bob Proctor
- Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life. – Tony Robbins
- Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head. – Lisa Nichols
- Beware of what you set your heart upon…for it shall surely be yours. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again. – John Assaraf
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. – Marcus Aurelius
- The idea is the first currency of the Universe, so pay attention to the ideas that are in harmony with your vision. – Mary Morrissey
- Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought! – Napoleon Hill
- The only person you are destined to become is… the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
So there you have it. 31 quotes to inspire you, motivate you and get you back on track to achieving your goals.
Oh, and if you haven’t already… don’t forget to Sign Up To My Free Online Masterclass where I’ll teach you exactly how to use this powerful law more effectively than you could’ve ever imagined.
Quotes from the best-selling book and documentary film, The Secret
And it doesn’t stop there…
(This page is packed full of quotes and material designed to spark your motivation, so make sure you read the full thing!)
If you haven’t already seen it, The Secret is a best-selling self-help book written by Rhonda Byrne that’s sold over 19 million copies worldwide and has been translated into 46 languages. It was even made into a documentary film in 2006.
In this film, authors, scientists and philosophers show how to use the secrets of the Law of Attraction to achieve success.
The following are 16 quotes from the film. Enjoy!
- There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all the good things life has to offer. ―Rhonda Byrne
- Whatever is going on in your mind, you are attracting to you. ―Bob Proctor
- It has been proven now, scientifically, that an affirmative thought is hundreds of times more powerful than a negative thought. ―Michael Beckwith
- There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change! ―Rhonda Byrne
- When you think of the things that you want, and you focus on them with all of your intention, the Law of Attraction will give you what you want every time. ―Lisa Nichols
- If you are feeling good, it is because you are thinking good thoughts. ―Rhonda Byrne
- There is no blackboard in the sky on which God has written your purpose, your mission in life. ―Neale Donald Walsch
- That principal can be summed up in three simple words: Thoughts. Become. Things. ―Mike Dooley
- Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education and peace. ―Rhonda Byrne
- This is like having the universe as your catalogue. ―Joe Vitale
- The last frontier is not space, as Star Trek would say, but… mind. ―Fred Alan Wolf
- Everything else you see and experience in this world is effect, and that includes your feelings. The cause is always your thoughts. ―Rhonda Byrne
- …there’s something that is within you, there’s power within you, that’s greater than the world. ―Michael Beckwith
- This is a feeling universe. ―Michael Beckwith
- I don’t care what city you’re living in. You’ve got enough power in your body, potential power, to illuminate the whole city for nearly a week. ―Bob Proctor
- See the things that you want as already yours. ―Rhonda Byrne
By now you might be thinking, these are some really motivational quotes, and that’s great… but does the Law of Attraction really work?
Maybe you’ve already tried out the commonly known steps on how to activate the power of the Law of Attraction in your life. But you might still be struggling to see the results you want, and you may even be questioning if this is all just hocus-pocus.
You may be in the other group of people thinking, “Maybe I’m just doing it wrong?”
The reality is that many people don’t have a full understanding of how the Law of Attraction actually works.
This isn’t your fault.
Films like “The Secret”, while wonderful in many ways, only offer a partial explanation of how the Law of Attraction works.
You see, to really take control of your life and live in abundance and joy, you need to know ALL the techniques. You need something that can go in depth and show you exactly how this works, while also offering you real, practical steps you can take in your life to make things happen.
Many people who first dabble in the law of attraction have come to believe that just having a clear vision of what you would love, and then visualizing yourself achieving those goals and dreams is all that it takes to manifest it into reality.
To activate the full power of the Law of Attraction into your life, you can’t simply sit around visualizing what you want and expect good things to come to you…
You must also begin taking action towards your goals and dreams! Even taking one small step could be the start of a magnificent journey.
And you never know how important that one small, simple first step is until you’ve reached the end of your journey and you can look back and say “thank goodness I took that chance”.
That’s why I’d love for you to join my Free Online Masterclass.
Because it’s time to take that chance and discover that there’s so much more to the law of attraction. Your power to use it really is unlimited.
And did you know that in addition to the Law of Attraction, there are actually 10 more Universal Laws that govern how all things are created in the Universe?
These laws are at work everywhere and at all times, whether you’re aware of them or not. They’re some of the most powerful forces in the universe.
And I’m going to share them with you here…
These 11 Universal Laws are:
- The Law of Thinking
- The Law of Supply
- The Law of Attraction
- The Law of Receiving
- The Law of Increase
- The Law of Compensation
- The Law of Non-Resistance
- The Law of Forgiveness
- The Law of Sacrifice
- The Law of Obedience
- The Law of Success
Once you understand how these laws work, and how to operate in harmony with them, you’ll shift into a higher frequency of thought. As a result, you’ll find that you begin experiencing a lot more freedom and flow in all areas of your life!
And manifesting your goals? Well that becomes easy!
Before I go, let me just share one more story with you that you can add to your mental toolbox:
The Secret to Attracting What You Want
If the Law of Attraction is so simple, then why do so many people struggle when it comes to attracting what they truly want?
Well, there’s an old story about a man who heard about a stream where there’s supposed to be great fishing. So one day, he goes to the stream, tosses in his line and waits.
While he’s waiting, he looks down the bank and sees an old man pulling out one fish after another. The younger man watches as the older one measures each fish with a broken ruler. If the fish is bigger than the broken ruler, the older man tosses it back into the stream. But if the fish is smaller than the ruler, he puts the fish in his bucket.
The younger man thinks,
“I wonder why he’s throwing the big fish back. Do they get bony if they get big or is there some sort of license required that I don’t know about that says we’re only allowed to keep fish that are under a certain size?”
After watching for awhile, the younger man finally interrupts the older one and says,
“Excuse me, but I’ve been watching you pull in all those fish. You’re pulling in so many, but why do you throw the big ones back and keep the little ones?”
And the old man says,
“Buddy, you see that broken ruler on the edge of the riverbank?” And the younger man says, “Yes.” And the older man says, “That broken ruler is broken at exactly the size of the frying pan I use.”
You’d probably laugh at a fisherman who wouldn’t realize he could eat bigger fish, even with a small frying pan. However, this is the perfect analogy for what most people do in their lives.
The stream of life tosses you a big fish in the form of an idea or a possibility. You measure it by the size of the frying pan you have, which is your known world, or what you’ve already accomplished. You say,
- “Well, I don’t have the money to do that.”
- “I don’t have the experience.”
- “I’m not old enough or young enough.”
Essentially, you toss the idea or possibility back to the stream of life and say,
“Give me a fish that fits in the frying pan I’ve got, or the life I know.”
These limitations that you place on yourself are called paradigms. A paradigm is a collection of thought patterns that produce habits, that produce results…
These paradigms may… or may not be in harmony with what you would really love.
And that will determine whether you achieve your goals, or get stuck in a rut.
If you have a dream for your life but that dream is not happening for you, the great news is that you can change your paradigms to better service and manifest your dreams. This is called a paradigm shift, and all it requires is shifting your perspective.
In order to do this, you need to become aware of your paradigms. Once you’re aware of the ones you have, you can actually pick and choose which ones to keep or whether you want to create new, expansive and empowering ones in place. As soon as you do this, you’ll be truly astounded by how quickly you’re able to create extraordinary results in your life that you’re absolutely in love with!
Remember- what you manifest in your life is your CHOICE
But the tools and techniques presented on this page can help get you there faster and with a whole lot more ease.
For now, I invite you to bookmark these spiritual Law of Attraction quotes and come back to them whenever you need inspiration or motivation. This will serve you as a quick reminder that you are indeed the architect of your life!
And as I mentioned before- I have a Free Online Masterclass I’d love for you to Sign Up To which is going to amplify your results even further! If you really want to live a life of joy, peace and effortless manifesting then it’s perfect for you. We’re going to cover a few key concepts that even films like
“The Secret” missed…
Note: This event is right around the corner and I’d hate for you to miss out, so don’t delay. If you’re even a little bit curious, sign up to the webinar- It could be the start of a magnificent journey. Time to take action when the universe gives you a nudge.