Become Inspired to Take Action and Activate The Full Power of This Law
Spiritual laws have helped countless people throughout the course of history to solve problems, clarify their thoughts and sharpen their focus in the process of discovering and attaining their goals and dreams.
The Law of Attraction is one of the most well-known spiritual laws today, and it states that there is a power within you to attract what you would love more of into your life, whether it be financial security, business success, better health or stronger relationships.
According to Mary Morrissey, best-selling author, motivational speaker and world-renowned transformational coach, the Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into your life whatever you focus on. The Law of Attraction works when you tune your thoughts and actions to the frequency that’s in harmony with what you desire.
Reading quotes by some of the world’s most incredible philosophers, inventors and inspirational leaders is a great way to motivate yourself to take action on transforming your dreams into reality. You’re here on this planet to create a better world for yourself, and by means of that, for everyone else you come in contact with!
The following are 31 of the most inspiring quotes about the Law of Attraction that are sure to help shift your perspective to attract the resources necessary to be, do, have and give what you would most love in this life.
31 Law of Attraction Quotes
The Law of Attraction is one of the most powerful laws in the universe. It basically states that what you think about affects what you bring into your life. You can improve your life drastically by shifting your thoughts to more positive ones.
May the following quotes inspire you to attract the best into your life, focus on what you truly want and design the life of your dreams.
- What you think you become. What you feel you attract. What you imagine you create. – Buddha
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true. – Napoleon Hill
- To different minds, the same world is a hell and a heaven. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right. – Henry Ford
- You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions and your intentions create your reality. – Wayne Dyer
- Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced. – Soren Kierkegaard
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass. – Napoleon Hill
- When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds. – Patanjali
- Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success. – Genevieve Berhrend
- The ancestor of every action is … thought. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. – Jack Canfield
- You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be. – Napoleon Hill
- Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us, or we find it not. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We often become what we believe ourselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can, I acquire the ability to do it, even if I didn’t have it in the beginning. – Gandhi
- Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. – Albert Einstein
- Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The law of attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life. – Jack Canfield
- Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it. – Maya Angelou
- The vast majority of people are born, grow up, struggle, and go through life in misery and failure, not realizing that it would be just as easy to switch over and get exactly what they want out of life, not recognizing that the mind attracts the thing it dwells upon. – Napoleon Hill
- To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life. – Sonia Ricotti
- Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. – Bob Proctor
- Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life. – Tony Robbins
- Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head. – Lisa Nichols
- Beware of what you set your heart upon…for it shall surely be yours. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again. – John Assaraf
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. – Marcus Aurelius
- The idea is the first currency of the Universe, so pay attention to the ideas that are in harmony with your vision. – Mary Morrissey
- Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought! – Napoleon Hill
- The only person you are destined to become is… the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quotes from the best-selling book and documentary film, The Secret
The Secret is a best-selling self-help book written by Rhonda Byrne that’s sold over 19 million copies worldwide and has been translated into 46 languages. It was made into a documentary film in 2006.
In this film, authors, scientists and philosophers show how to use the secrets of the Law of Attraction to achieve success. The following are 16 quotes from the film. Enjoy!
- There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all the good things life has to offer. ―Rhonda Byrne
- Whatever is going on in your mind, you are attracting to you. ―Bob Proctor
- It has been proven now, scientifically, that an affirmative thought is hundreds of times more powerful than a negative thought. ―Michael Beckwith
- There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change! ―Rhonda Byrne
- When you think of the things that you want, and you focus on them with all of your intention, the Law of Attraction will give you what you want every time. ―Lisa Nichols
- If you are feeling good, it is because you are thinking good thoughts. ―Rhonda Byrne
- There is no blackboard in the sky on which God has written your purpose, your mission in life. ―Neale Donald Walsch
- That principal can be summed up in three simple words: Thoughts. Become. Things. ―Mike Dooley
- Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education and peace. ―Rhonda Byrne
- This is like having the universe as your catalogue. ―Joe Vitale
- The last frontier is not space, as Star Trek would say, but… mind. ―Fred Alan Wolf
- Everything else you see and experience in this world is effect, and that includes your feelings. The cause is always your thoughts. ―Rhonda Byrne
- …there’s something that is within you, there’s power within you, that’s greater than the world. ―Michael Beckwith
- This is a feeling universe. ―Michael Beckwith
- I don’t care what city you’re living in. You’ve got enough power in your body, potential power, to illuminate the whole city for nearly a week. ―Bob Proctor
- See the things that you want as already yours. ―Rhonda Byrne
Does the Law of Attraction Really Work?
The Law of Attraction has been touted as the positive thinking approach to easily manifesting your dream life.
But when you follow the commonly known steps on how to activate the power of the Law of Attraction in your life, and you still don’t see the results you want, you may question if the Law of Attraction really works.
You may even ask yourself, “Am I just doing it wrong?”
However, the reality is that many people don’t have a full understanding of how the Law of Attraction actually works. This is through no fault of their own. Films like “The Secret,” while wonderful in many ways, only offer a partial explanation of how the Law of Attraction works.
For example, many people have come to believe that having a clear vision of what you would love, and then sitting and visualizing yourself achieving your goals and dreams, is all that it takes to manifest those goals and dreams into reality.
In reality however, there is more to the Law of Attraction than just this.
To activate the full power of the Law of Attraction in your life, you can’t simply sit around visualizing what you want and expect good things to come to you…
You must also begin taking action on your goals and dreams! Even taking one small step on a regular basis.
Taking action on your goals and dreams is a very important ingredient in the process of moving them from the realm of imagination into reality.
To activate the full power of the Law of Attraction in your life, it’s also important to know that…
In addition to the Law of Attraction, there are actually 10 more Universal Laws that govern how all things are created in the Universe.
These laws are at work everywhere and at all times, whether you’re aware of them or not.
These 11 Universal Laws are:
- The Law of Thinking
- The Law of Supply
- The Law of Attraction
- The Law of Receiving
- The Law of Increase
- The Law of Compensation
- The Law of Non-Resistance
- The Law of Forgiveness
- The Law of Sacrifice
- The Law of Obedience
- The Law of Success
Once you understand how these laws work, and how to operate in harmony with them, you’ll shift into a higher frequency of thought. As a result, you’ll find that you begin experiencing a lot more freedom and flow in all areas of your life!
The Secret to Attracting What You Want
If the Law of Attraction is so simple, then why do so many people struggle when it comes to attracting what they truly want?
Well, there’s an old story about a man who heard about a stream where there’s supposed to be great fishing. So one day, he goes to the stream, tosses in his line and waits.
While he’s waiting, he looks down the bank and sees an old man pulling out one fish after another. The younger man watches as the older one measures each fish with a broken ruler. If the fish is bigger than the broken ruler, the older man tosses it back into the stream. But if the fish is smaller than the ruler, he puts the fish in his bucket.
The younger man thinks,
“I wonder why he’s throwing the big fish back. Do they get bony if they get big or is there some sort of license required that I don’t know about that says we’re only allowed to keep fish that are under a certain size?”
After watching for awhile, the younger man finally interrupts the older one and says,
“Excuse me, but I’ve been watching you pull in all those fish. You’re pulling in so many, but why do you throw the big ones back and keep the little ones?”
And the old man says,
“Buddy, you see that broken ruler on the edge of the riverbank?” And the younger man says, “Yes.” And the older man says, “That broken ruler is broken at exactly the size of the frying pan I use.”
You’d probably laugh at a fisherman who wouldn’t realize he could eat bigger fish, even with a small frying pan. However, this is the perfect analogy for what most people do in their lives.
The stream of life tosses you a big fish in the form of an idea or a possibility. You measure it by the size of the frying pan you have, which is your known world, or what you’ve already accomplished. You say,
- “Well, I don’t have the money to do that.”
- “I don’t have the experience.”
- “I’m not old enough or young enough.”
Essentially, you toss the idea or possibility back to the stream of life and say,
“Give me a fish that fits in the frying pan I’ve got, or the life I know.”
These limitations that you place on yourself are called paradigms. A paradigm is a collection of thought patterns that produce habits, that produce results… that may or may not be in harmony with what you would really love.
If you want to know what your paradigms are producing in your life, all you have to do is look at your current results – because your results are a perfect mirror for the paradigms that you think from and live by.
If you have a dream for your life but that dream is not happening for you, the great news is that you can change your paradigms to better service and manifest your dreams. This is called a paradigm shift, and all it requires is shifting your perspective.
By becoming aware of your paradigms, and ensuring you have expansive and empowering ones in place, you’ll be truly astounded by how quickly you’re able to shift your thoughts and create extraordinary results in your life that you’re absolutely in love with!
What you manifest in your life is your CHOICE
One thing that all of these spiritual Law of Attraction quotes have in common is that they communicate that you have the power within you to take action on your goals and dreams. And action is one of the most important ingredients in the process of moving your dreams from the realm of imagination into reality!
So bookmark these spiritual Law of Attraction quotes and come back to them whenever you need inspiration, or a quick reminder that you are the architect of your life!
Now, here’s a free resource to help you amplify your abundance even further!
If you’d love to experience more abundance in your life, but find yourself stuck in the same rut year after year…
Chances are you may have some hidden limiting beliefs!
If you’d like to discover how to eliminate these limiting beliefs, and other success secrets that will help you attract greater abundance, I highly recommend that you join me for my FREE, groundbreaking, online masterclass.
But please hurry – this event is now just right around the corner: