Positive Self Talk Affirmations to Help You Embody Your Best Self & Build a Life You Love
Positive self-talk is a technique that works by practicing replacing negative thoughts with encouraging, optimistic ones.
This internal dialogue involves using affirmations and encouraging words during challenging situations. Think of it as choosing to listen to your inner coach vs. inner critic!
At Brave Thinking Institute, we teach a simple results formula. Your thoughts impact your feelings, your feelings impact your actions, and your actions determine your results. That means, if you want to change your results, you begin with your thoughts.
Positive self-talk acts as a form of cognitive restructuring, influencing our emotions and behavior by shaping how we interpret events and perceive ourselves, which has a direct impact on mental health and personal growth (source).
101 Positive Self Talk Quotes
Use these positive self talk examples to help you practice positive self talk in your own life.
Be sure to use your positive self talk affirmations in the present tense. And remember, adjusting them to be more specific to your own goals and desired outcome will make them even more impactful!
1. “I am capable of handling whatever comes my way.”
2. “I believe in myself and my abilities.”
3. “Every challenge is an opportunity for growth.”
4. “I am resilient and can overcome any obstacle.”
5. “I am more powerful than any circumstance, situation, or condition.”
6. “I am creating happiness and success with each and every decision I make.”
7. “My destiny is not determined by my history.”
8. “In every moment, I can choose my thoughts and create results that I love.”
9. “I trust myself to make decisions that are aligned with my dreams.”
10. “I am worthy of love and kindness.”
11. “I am constantly learning and growing.”
12. “I believe in my dreams and each day, I am pursuing them with passion.”
13. “I am strong, capable, and confident.”
14. “I am worthy of all the good that comes into my life.”
15. “I am grateful for the abundance in my life.”
16. “I am resilient and can learn from any challenges or obstacles I face.”
17. “I trust that everything is already working out in my best and highest good.”
18. “I am brave, and I choose to remember that fear is not a stop sign.”
19. “I choose to be happy, healthy, and wealthy.”
20. “I have the power to create a positive and fulfilling life.”
21. “I am worthy of success and prosperity.”
22. “I am constantly improving and becoming a better version of myself.”
23. “I believe in my ability to achieve my goals.”
24. “I am unique and have something valuable to offer the world.”
25. “I am confident in my growing skills and talents.”
26. “I am resilient and can handle life’s challenges with grace.”
27. “I am deserving of love and respect.”
28. “I am grateful for the lessons I learn from every experience.”
29. “Every step I take is a step toward success. I choose to celebrate every win along the way.”
30. “I am worthy of all the good that comes into my life.”
31. “I am capable of turning my dreams into reality.”
32. “I am open to new opportunities and experiences.”
33. “I am worthy of self-care and I choose to take care of myself.”
34. “I have everything I need within me.”
35. “I welcome the success and abundance that are always flowing into my life.”
36. “I have a well of untapped potential. I am learning to see more of it every day.”
37. “I am creating a life that I would love each and every day.”
38. “I believe in my ability to create a positive future.”
39. “I am worthy of love and happiness.”
40. “I am stronger than any circumstance. I can handle anything that comes my way.”
41. “I am worthy of respect and kindness from others.”
42. “I make decisions with ease and confidence.”
43. “Every day I take a step in the direction of my dreams and I know they’re coming true.”
44. “I am capable of fulfilling my purpose and achieving greatness.”
45. “I am grateful for this brand new day and I am excited for all I can accomplish with it.”
46. “I am already the person I need to be today to accomplish my goals.”
47. “I am confident in my ability to succeed.”
48. “I am worthy of love and belonging.”
49. “I am open to receiving all the good that comes my way.”
50. “I choose to see every setback as an opportunity to learn and grow.”
51. “There is a power greater than me that is supporting every step I take.”
52. “I am strong, and I can handle difficult situations with grace.”
53. “I am worthy of self-compassion and forgiveness.”
54. “I choose to remember that I can do what I can, from where I am, with what I have.”
55. “I am deserving of happiness and joy.”
56. “I am a magnet for creative solutions and new opportunities.”
57. “I am surrounded by love and support.”
58. “Success and prosperity are my birthright.”
59. “I choose positive thoughts, positive feelings, and positive outcomes.”
60. “I am strong, smart, and capable. I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.”
61. “My desires are a sign that I am meant for something greater. I am shifting my reality each day.”
62. “I am deserving of all the good that comes into my life.”
63. “I am worthy of love and respect from others.”
64. “I am on a path to greatness. I can take one step at a time.”
65. “I am capable of achieving my goals and dreams.”
66. “I am open to receiving love and abundance.”
67. “I am meant for this time and this place. I am doing meaningful work in the world.”
68. “I belong.”
69. “I am already enough.”
70. “I am confident in my ability to make positive changes in my life.”
71. “I am creating a life of meaning and fulfillment.”
72. “I am living in line with my purpose and fulfilling my potential.”
73. “I am worthy of anything I desire.”
74. “I am betting on myself. I am already on my way to accomplishing my goals.”
75. “I choose to prioritize myself.”
76. “I am grateful for the blessings in my life now, and those that are on their way to me.”
77. “I am more than the things I once believed limited me.”
78. “I am building my dreams with purpose and intention.”
79. “I am open to receiving all the good that comes my way.”
80. “I am capable of creating a life I truly love.”
81. “I am exactly who I need to be to achieve my dreams today.”
82. “I choose to prioritize my goals and aspirations in every moment.”
83. “I am worthy of self-compassion and forgiveness, from myself and others.”
84. “I am grateful for today and an even-better tomorrow.”
85. “There is no limit to the happiness and joy I can experience.”
86. “I have unshakeable confidence in every situation.”
87. “I choose to think bravely and act boldly each and every day.”
88. “I choose to see every failure as an invitation to do things in a new way.”
89. “I am grateful for the gift of life today.”
90. “Every day and in every way I am getting better and better.”
91. “In every moment, I choose to embody my limitless potential.”
92. “My future is bright and I am creating it right now.”
93. “I pursue every opportunity to invest in myself at the highest level. I will receive it back tenfold.
94. “There is something good in every day.”
95. “I am surrounded by inspiration and filled with motivation.”
96. “My success is inevitable.”
97. “I am excited and curious about how well today can go.”
98. “Today is bringing me closer to my dreams.”
99. “My ideas are valuable and worth being shared.”
100. “I discover new and exciting paths to pursue each and every day.”
101. “I am creating a revolution of transformation, beginning with myself.”
Do positive self talk statements work?
Studies in positive psychology have highlighted the benefits of positive self-talk. Changing the thoughts in your mind improves confidence and self-esteem, resilience, and overall well-being.
For instance, one study investigated the impact of self-talk on individuals facing stress. Researchers discovered an association between positive self-talk and lower levels of cortisol (a stress hormone) and increased emotional resilience.
Another study explored the use of positive self-talk to make changes in health habits among adults. This study found that positive self-talk techniques led to behavior changes and consistency, especially when related to the desired goal.
Reframing negative self talk can build self-confidence, decrease stress, and create a more optimistic outlook on life.
Supercharge your positive self talk by tapping into your authentic inner-confidence
This free 10-minute guided meditation will allow you to discover what TRUE, AUTHENTIC confidence really is.
Your internal well of confidence is NOT based on your past behavior, your history, your talents, or your IQ…
It’s based on fully learning to love and value yourself.
You have something unique and wonderful to share with the world. Connect with the incredible power within you that’s far greater than any circumstance, condition or situation.
Use this free, 10 minute guided meditation to empower you to live from this truth!