Affirmations tell your subconscious mind – and the universe – what’s true and possible for you. I’m sharing 100 of my favorite affirmations to attract the life you want, plus a set of free positive affirmation wallpaper images for your phone or tablet! [Jump to my list of affirmations]
If I were to ask you, “Is there an area of your life you’d love to improve?“, how would you answer?
My guess is, it would probably be a resounding “YES!”
Good news! There is a proven tool that you can use no matter what specific areas you want to improve in your life. And you can start right now, for free.
I’ve found that one of the simplest ways to create the results you want, as well as add a new habit of positivity to encourage a growth mindset in your life, is to incorporate positive affirmations into your daily routine.
What are Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive, present tense statements of confirmation, validity and belief.
Your own affirmations are powerful tools that declare to your subconscious mind and the universe what you hold to be true and possible about yourself and the world.
But, here’s the catch– affirmations work both ways. In fact, we are constantly using affirmations, whether we realize it or not.
Our thought processes impact our beliefs, and our beliefs impact our behavior. Therefore, your thoughts and beliefs often end up dictating how you respond to the things in your daily life, even if you don’t realize it.
Most people tend to unconsciously affirm the opposite of what they want and intend to create.
For example, they may repeat unhelpful thoughts like, “I don’t have enough money” or “I’m fat,” continuing to affirm those undesired results over time.
In order to create your best life and step into the full potential of a new reality – and to do so with ease – the first step is to tap into the power of affirmations. After all, if you’re already unconsciously affirming negative thoughts, wouldn’t you rather use that same energy to create positive change?
I once heard that the universe’s only response to our requests is, “Yes.”
So no matter what we ask for with our thoughts, attention, and vibration, whether unconsciously or deliberately, the universe is always granting our wishes.
Daily affirmations are a powerful way to boldly state to the universe what you intend to attract and create.
What is the Purpose of Positive Affirmations? Do They Really Work?
It might be difficult to believe that a simple statement could play such a significant role when it comes to manifesting better things in our lives.
Not only are positive affirmations a great way to work with the Law of Attraction, but the impact of affirmations when it comes to making life changes and supporting personal growth have also been well-documented.
In fact, this MRI study showed that practicing self-affirmation in the form of positive mantras activated neural pathways associated with increasing self worth and lowering stress.
Researchers also found that affirmations can predict positive changes in behavior. In other words, study participants who used affirmations were more likely to successfully make changes in their behavior, leading to long term, positive life changes!
Proven Benefits of Affirmations
- Affirmations decrease stress, even in the face of negative experiences (source).
- Affirmations decrease resistance and defensiveness and support a positive perspective of challenges (source).
- Affirmations can contribute to academic achievement and career success (source).
- Affirmations lessen the amount of time spent ruminating on negative thoughts, helping individuals stay in the present moment (source).
- Affirmations empower people to be more resilient during difficult times (source).
- Affirmations increase optimism, hope, and a sense of possibility for the future (source).
- Affirmations increase feelings of self worth and self love (source).
Easy Ways to Incorporate Daily Positive Affirmations Into Your Life:
Start your mornings with daily positive affirmations: Doing this simple practice first thing in the morning will set you up for success and infuse you with positive energy to face the new day with hope and optimism.
Use affirmations throughout your day: As you face challenges, demands, and stress throughout the day, call a mental timeout. Take a deep breath and spend a minute or two reciting positive affirmations to enter the next phase of your day in a state of clarity.
Say affirmations as you transition from work to home: Stop and affirm the experience you want to create, how you want to interact with your family, and the good things you desire for the rest of your day.
End your day with positive affirmations: It’s a great way to end your evening on a high note of positivity, gratitude, and optimism. (And, affirmations have been shown to decrease stress and improve sleep!)
To help you start building your own habit of daily affirmations, I’ve put together a collection of my favorites below.
And, as a bonus, you can also click on any of the images below to download a free, hi-resolution positive affirmation wallpaper for your phone or tablet. It’s a great way to keep these affirmations in front of you all day long!
100 Positive Affirmations for Manifesting an Extraordinary Life
Positive Morning Affirmations to Start Your Day
- All that’s possible for anyone is possible for me.
- I am supported by a power greater than me, that is breathing me right now.
- I attract positive things and people in my life each day.
- I choose to do great things today.
- Every day I discover interesting and exciting new paths to pursue.
- New opportunities are attracted to me every day.
- I am well rested and energized, excited to take on the day.
- I am grateful for the gift of waking up this morning.
- I make decisions that support my best and highest good.
- I am the architect of my life, and today is my best day yet.
Daily Positive Affirmations
- I am worthy and deserving of all the things I would love in my life.
- My ideas are valuable and worth being shared.
- I do what I can, from where I am, with what I have.
- I am enough and I am loved.
- I am far more powerful and contain more potential than any circumstance, situation, or condition.
- I am connected to a deep well of inner wisdom and guidance that gives me confidence.
- I am manifesting my dream job and excited for the new opportunity that is already coming to me.
- I am capable. There is no failure, only an invitation to a new way of doing things.
- I am a creative force. I am inspired by the universe and open to new ideas.
- I am focused and my mind is clear.
Positive Affirmations for Women
- I am safe in all my relationships, and I openly give and receive love.
- My life is free from clutter and drama. My organization creates the flow of abundance in my life.
- Every day, in every way I am getting better and better.
- I choose to have compassion for my mistakes and create my personal best TODAY!
- My body responds to my healing thoughts, and I radiate health & vitality.
- I am worthy of love and I am always attracting supportive relationships into my life.
- My future is bright and I am not limited by my past.
- I deserve to invest in myself at the highest level.
- I am powerful and confident. The people around me can feel it.
- I choose to be kind to myself today and every day.
Positive Affirmations for Kids
- I am strong. I am smart. I work hard.
- I am beautiful. I am respectful.
- I am amazing. I am great.
- If I fall, I get back up.
- I choose to learn and grow. I take baby steps to create my personal best TODAY.
- I can do hard things.
- I am safe.
- I am not alone.
- I am loved.
- I am kind and others are kind to me.
Positive Affirmations for Men
- I am strong and capable.
- It is safe to feel and express my emotions to those who care about me.
- I choose to find something good in every day.
- I am accomplishing my goals each and every day.
- Today I choose to embody my personal best in all things I do.
- I find the positive perspective in every situation.
- Creative solutions always come to me easily.
- I overcome obstacles with ease. I am resilient.
- I choose motivation and inspiration over stress.
- I am supported in all ways.
Positive Affirmations for Work
- I am grateful for my job and all the things it affords me.
- I finish what matters and let go of what doesn’t.
- My work matters. My contributions are important.
- I have every quality I need to achieve success.
- I am surrounded by people who want to see me succeed.
- I am prepared, confident, and collaborative.
- Unexpected solutions come to me whenever I need them.
- I always do my best and it is seen and appreciated.
- My success is inevitable.
- Today is an opportunity for greatness.
Positive Affirmations for Relationships
- I am worthy of a healthy relationship.
- I deserve love exactly as I am.
- The right relationship is already on its way to me.
- I am excited and curious about the people I will meet today.
- The love I seek is also seeking me.
- I am happy and content in all my relationships.
- I am seen, heard, and valued in all of my relationships.
- My love for my partner grows with each passing day, as their love for me also grows each day.
- I am grateful to be in a loving, committed, strong relationship.
- I am loveable and I am surrounded by love every day.
- Click here for more love and relationship affirmations.
Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
- I am calm and at peace.
- I choose positive thoughts and positive outcomes for myself.
- I am safe and supported now and always.
- I can do the best I can with what I have right now. I don’t have to worry about anything else.
- I choose to trust the process of life.
- I choose to remember that I’m okay, even if part of me doesn’t feel sure yet.
- I feel calmer with each breath I take in. My body relaxes with each breath I release.
- I am in control of my day. I am in control of my life.
- I am more than my anxious thoughts.
- Every cell of my body is filled with peace and tranquility.
- Click here for more affirmations for self compassion and calming your inner-critic.
Positive Affirmations to End the Day
- I am grateful for the experiences, connections, and growth this day brought me.
- I am proud of myself for doing my best today.
- I release any worry from today and choose calm and relaxation in this present moment.
- I am grateful for today and looking forward to an even better tomorrow.
- I choose rest and relaxation. I am calm and at peace.
- I trust that today is bringing me closer to achieving my dreams.
- My body, mind, and spirit are completely renewed as I sleep.
- I am at peace with today and excited for tomorrow.
- No matter what I accomplished today, I choose to remember that my worth is not defined by achievements.
- I have restful, restorative sleep and I wake up feeling fully rested and vibrant.
Positive Affirmations for Manifesting
- I am a powerful creator and I am creating the life of my dreams.
- I am grateful for the countless opportunities that come to me every day.
- I take every action remembering that I am worthy of receiving the life of my dreams.
- God and the Universe are working in my favor at every turn.
- I am grateful for all that I have even as I am receiving even more than I ever thought possible.
- I make brave and empowered choices because I know I am always supported.
- My intuition guides me to take inspired action in the direction of my dreams.
- I am co-creating an abundant life with God and the Universe.
- I receive everything I need in perfect, divine timing.
- I am full of gratitude for my life and always experiencing new things to be grateful for.
- Click here for more Law of Attraction affirmations.
Choose the affirmations above that resonate the most with you– there’s no right or wrong answer as far as which affirmations to choose. It’s all about how they feel to you!
Remember, everything in life is created twice – first in our minds, and then as a physical reality. Your affirmations can help determine what you are creating.
What do you want to affirm for your life? Share your favorite positive affirmation with me in the comments below!
Ready to Use Daily Positive Affirmation to Create and Live a Life You LOVE, but feeling stuck on what exactly you want to manifest?
I invite you to join me to craft a crystal-clear vision of your dream!
In just 13 minutes you’ll connect with your deep inner wisdom and unlock possibilities greater than what you ever thought possible. When you’re confident in your expanded vision of the future, you can powerfully enact your unique next steps.