Maximize Your Income, Freedom and Impact thanks to 3 Simple Strategies to Uplevel your Coaching Business
3 Ways to Earn More Income, Work Less Hours and Still Make a Massive Difference in the Lives of Others
Many life coaches struggle with a singular dilemma. They love what they do, but feel stuck or burned out from their practice. Their calendars are filled with client’s appointments, but they do not have the income or time freedom they desire.
This is because most life coaching certification programs only train and certify their coaches in how to coach people.
Please don’t misunderstand – coaching IS the core of the business. But also remember that coaching is still a business!
Life coaches who know how to properly leverage and structure their businesses can make the biggest impact – all while earning an income that’s NOT limited to how many hours you work in a day!
For example, many coaches are taught to grow their businesses one client, one conversation at a time.
Is it possible to grow your business this way?
Of course it is, but it will be a very slow process, and because there are only 24 hours in a day, the number of people you’ll be able to help will be limited.
If you want to be a highly effective, successful life coach, then it’s a good idea to become trained in operating the “economic engine” that all highly successful coaches use.
At the Brave Thinking Institute, we go beyond training people how to coach. We also train our coaches in how to transform their passion for helping others into a thriving, impactful business that can be tailored to the kind of lifestyle they prefer.
Stop Trading Time for Money – 3 Income Strategies for Life Coaches
Working less hours, earning more income and making a massive difference in the lives of others can go together. If that’s something you aspire to, you can start by doing the following:
1. Hold a public workshop.
Invite people to a free, public workshop, where you give them a taste of your expertise.
While you don’t want to give all of your knowledge away, make sure to share valuable information or practical tools with them.
Then, at the end of the workshop, offer the opportunity to work with you on a longer basis.
The benefit of this approach, compared to prospecting one client at a time, is that you can make an offer to many people at once. This allows you to use your time more effectively.
If you offer valuable insights and know-how during your workshop, it’s likely there will be people from your audience who feel inspired to work with you on an ongoing basis.
2. Use a group coaching model.
Many coaches keep their agendas filled only with individual client meetings. They might fear that taking multiple clients at a time would lower the amount of impact they provide.
This is simply not the case.
While the level of privacy in group coaching is lower than in a single-client consultation, it is still possible to create an intimate connection within a group setting.
Your clients also get the added benefit of having a support network of like-minded individuals who are all striving to surpass themselves and create a life they love living.
And not only will you reach more people, but you can also earn more income than you would just working with one client at a time.
These are the reasons why coaching groups of people, either in person or online, is extremely efficient and effective.
As you start to grow your life coaching business, keep in mind that you have the opportunity to determine your workflow and schedule. Structure your business in a way that supports the kind of lifestyle you would truly love to have.
3. Build the “economic engine” of your coaching business.
As we could see earlier, being a successful coach is about much more than just coaching clients.
It means knowing how to handle all of your operations: knowing how to enroll clients, managing your time, optimizing your systems, and so much more.
In other words, being able to run the “economic engine” of your business.
To learn how to manage all of these aspects well, I recommend looking into a life coaching certification program.
When considering a coaching certification program, make sure to look for the following:
- A program that teaches a coaching model that you believe in – If you think a coach should have all the answers, then look for a program that uses a directive coaching style. However, if you believe that the power inside every person is greater than any circumstance, look for a program that uses an evocative coaching style. Evocative coaching is based on encouraging clients to look within themselves for the answers they seek, and is a form of coaching that is highly effective for helping clients create the results they desire in life.
- A long track record of training and empowering highly successful coaches – the proof of an effective coaching program is in the successful coaches they’ve trained. At Brave Thinking Institute, we’ve trained and certified hundreds of life coaches all over the world, who are enjoying thriving life coaching businesses and transforming lives in the process.
- Instructors who have their own successful businesses – It’s also essential to look for a faculty that won’t just teach you what they’ve learned from reading books. Instead, look for a faculty of active coaches who have highly successful, multi-six-figure coaching businesses themselves.
This means they will have valuable insight and the experience to lead you as you build your own highly successful coaching business.
Let’s recap the 3 ways to stop trading time for money in your coaching business
To set yourself up to be a highly successful life coach, enjoying more time freedom, income and a massive impact, you can implement the strategies below to maximize your results:
- Hold a public workshop in which you give value away for free. At the end, offer a way to work with you on a deeper level. This strategy gives you the opportunity to make an offer to multiple people at once, making it a very efficient way to advertise your services.
- Next, instead of coaching one person at a time, try group coaching. Coaching groups of people all at once will save you time – time that can be spent looking for more clients or marketing your business.
- And finally, look for an established coaching certification program that trains you in building the “economic engine” of a coaching business. Make sure the program has a long track record of success, and that they have certified many coaches.
Would you love more life coaching tips to help you determine the right path growing your life coaching business?
If so, I’d love to give you a free copy of my eBook, “Are You Meant to Be A Life Coach? How to Tell if Heart-Centered Coaching is Your Dream Career.”
In it, you’ll discover step-by-step tools and proven strategies for starting or growing a highly successful life coaching business.
You will learn how to make a profound and lasting difference in the lives of others, while earning abundant income and having location freedom.
Click the link below to start creating a career catered to your needs and the lifestyle of your dreams.
Before you go, tell me in the comments…
What’s your most pressing question about starting or growing a successful life coaching business?